- Initial research of funders to find great matches to your projects and goals. This is key to grant success.
- Second-level research to gather all information needed to give funders everything they are looking for, giving you the best chance of being awarded funds.
Writing and Editing:
- Writing the grant application to the exact specifications set by the funder while also promoting your organization and its cause. This is the best combination and balance for winning awards.
- Editing grant applications to ensure they are absolutely perfect. This can also be a separate service for grants you have already written.
- Submission of the grants by the due dates and final follow-through tasks after an award has been granted. This last step is critical to building and maintaining relationships for future grant possibilities.
- Training of your volunteers in all of these services, keeping your costs down and keeping your organization in control of the process.